Nur Syaheerah Eylia
92's
" terkadang cinta itu dekat "
Malaysia

11 October 2010

today was a fairy tale :)

Your friendship and love,
And all the wonderful things
That they bring into my life,
Are like nothing else
I have ever known.

My heart is complete
With the love we share,
And our love grows more
Beautiful each day.

I love you,
And as long as we are together,
I have everything I need.

You are with me always...
In a smile, a memory, a feeling
Or a moment we share.

You will always be
My Forever Love



anwar affandy
date:10.10.10
time:10.18 PM :)
-u said :bie promise ,bie xkn tgllkan ayg..no matter what happen bie will be ur side..

bie,iloveyousomuch,no one can replaced you .
im sorry for all my wrongdoings.
syg tawu syg bnyk buat bie marah and pape..
im sorry okay bie.
bie jgn wat syg marah jugak okayy.
sorry kalau syg buat bie nges time malam tuu,im so sorry bie !

BIE,INEEDYOU,IMISSYOU,ILOVEYOU SO MUCHIEEEE !

1.05 PAGI
11.10.10
MONDAY
BILIK 309

No comments:

Post a Comment