Nur Syaheerah Eylia
92's
" terkadang cinta itu dekat "
Malaysia

31 October 2010

woot woot

We have gone through many hard times together. We have been through the difficulties of our relationship and we even came to a point of almost losing each other because we got tired of each other's weaknesses and shortcomings.
I thank God; we were able to make things right between the two of us. We learned how to deal our differences in a proper way.
We learned to listen to each other and we became sensitive to each other's needs.

Now look at the two of us, we are still here and getting stronger as time goes by.
We are enjoying each other's company and making each day special by showing our love and care in a very special way.

Sometimes, when I come to think of what we have been through before and how we have dealt our problems.
I cannot help myself but to laugh at it because we were like children fighting over petty things and made it such a very big deal until it blown out of proportion.
However, I am very thankful 'cause we have grown so much. We have become more mature in handling our faults and our shortcomings.
It would have been my greatest mistake if I did let you go and let go of our love.
I promise to continue to love you more each day.

You stayed with me all the time, when most of the time I failed to show how much you mean to me. I have hurt you not just once, but many times. In spite of that, your love for me from the beginning has never changed until now.

There were times when pressure in life just came unexpectedly that I really wanted to give up because it seems like I could not handle it any longer. I could hardly put myself back together again.

You were there to lift me up; giving me the courage and the strength, I needed to keep going on. You always told me that I am strong enough to overcome my fears, my doubts, and my frustrations. If I just keep on believing on the good and beautiful things that God has been preparing for me to experience in my life.

You were there…still there for me. You were never tired of loving me. You have been through a lot because of me and I just cannot afford to make a mess out of my life once again because I don't want to see you get hurt anymore.
Your love for me is one of a kind and you deserve the same kind of love. I have loved you so much but now I am sure, I love you even more.