Nur Syaheerah Eylia
92's
" terkadang cinta itu dekat "
Malaysia

12 January 2013

L.I.F.E


s.i.n.g.l.e
Seems like it's freedom. But the truth only me knows what its feels.
Yaa, i'm resting my heart until it's ready to love again or accept someone again.
Got text from eida : Be strong.
Thanks to all my friend. they give me support.
2 years maybe are not enough for us to learn something.
2 years is nothing for you.
thanks for being with me all the day. Thanks for make me cry all the day.
And yes, i stop crying because i'm tired of  cried all the day.
Just stop all this.
Forget about me.
Please delete all my messages.
Forget all our memories.
Forget all. Please.
bytheway, Thanks for the bear. Last bear from you. 

*smiling and pray for my future*
*make a wish*

*i want someone who won;t give up on me*